Insulex - "Wrap your home in an Insulated Blanket"
External Insulation Steps
1. A Heat Loss Survey is carried out and a Wall Survey conducted for External Wall Insulation. Notes are take of remedial work which needs to be undertaken, cleaning, repairs and removal of satallite dishes, pipes, guttering, window cills and reveals etc.
2. Scaffolding is erected if required.
3. Repairs and stripping of the house is undertaken
4. Adhesive is applied to the wall and then Insulated boards are bonded to the wall
5. Plugs are fitted to increase stability
6. A Base coat is applied over the boards
7. Mesh is applied
8. A primer is applied over the mesh
9. A finish coat is applied in the colour or style you prefer.
10. Your new sills are installed and all the elements stripped from the house are replaced.
All this can be done while you continue to live within and Insulex guarantee minimum disturbance.